Saturday, February 26, 2011

BP7


My happy place on campus would be in the EUC on the ground floor. That is where there is an interactive wall that has falling pebbles.  The pebbles recognize your shadow and fall around it. The pebbles vary in color as well. This makes me happy because it is something unique and fun. While we were playing with it we were all laughing and giggling. It brought out our inner child, and whenever I think of my childhood it always makes me happy. 










A happy space on campus would be the meditation room. I like having my alone time and the places I am at most often are in my dorm room or the studio. Most of time which are heavily populated by people. The meditation room is a place where I can focus on things that I have to do or just spend time in prayer. Whenever I leave that room I always feel refreshed and ready to conquer whatever tasks I have. It is probably one of the only places that I can focus for long amounts of time. When I finish my work it makes me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment